(Available in Washington and NW Oregon only)
Cougar Mountain Baking Company...
a Seattle-based, gourmet cookie company, has built credibility and
loyal customers based on our quality products and customer service
1988. Our fundraising program involves
selling 3-pound tubs
of our All-Natural, Premium cookie dough!
"Just Scoop, Bake, and Enjoy!"
Sellers will feel good about a product with a well-known brand
and reputation for quality…
Supporters get yummy cookie dough at a great price
from a Northwest company…
Your organization gets to keep 50% of the gross sales!
3-pound tubs of Cougar Mountain
Premium Cookie Dough sell for just $17 each.
· Makes about 4 dozen warm, chewy Cougar Mountain® Cookies.
· All-Natural. No preservatives. No trans fats. Certified kosher.
· More available varieties than our grocery retail cookie dough tubs.
· Freshly made to order and hand-packed.
· Cookie dough stores well in fridge (3 months) or freezer (12 months).
· Low minimums for free delivery*. No need to order full cases.
· 50% of gross sales due in payment on delivery day. You keep 50% profit!!
sales materials are provided.
Only Available in Washington and NW Oregon.
*60 tub minimum for free delivery in Seattle. 120 tubs for up to 30 miles. 220 tubs for up to 60 miles.
Call for minimums on 60+ miles.
Less than minimum orders will incur delivery fee agreed to at sign-up, or Pick-Up dough for no charge.
out these great varieties…
Original Chocolate Chunk
Oatmeal Raisin Cinnamon
Double Chocolate Hazelnut
Classic Peanut Butter
All-Butter, Rolled Sugar
Pumpkin Cookie Dough (Sep-Dec)
Ballpark Cookie Dough (Jan-Aug)
click to view ingredients and nutritionals for our dough
This program is easy!
· Simply click to view our Fundraiser Agreement PDF must have adobe reader.
· Print it out, fill it out, and return it to us by fax, email, or mail.
· Your sales materials will be delivered to you.
· Take orders and collect payments.
· Place your order with us using our End of Sale Totals Sheet.
· 2-3 weeks later, we will deliver your cookie dough at a pre-determined time and place!
· On delivery day, we will collect payment equal to 50% of total gross sales.
· Your organization makes a 50% profit right off the top!
· Once we drop off your order, dough must be refrigerated within 4-to-5 hours.
· Please have refer or freezer space available for dough that is not picked within that timeframe.
· Click here for our Fundraiser Tips Sheet
If you have any questions,
contact Christine at (206) 467-5044 ext. 202
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a testimonial from a fundraiser customer...
"Hello! I would like to tell you about my
experience with your cookie dough. I must say that I am pretty good at baking,
people rave over my cookies! SO, when my son’s baseball team began selling your
cookie dough, I only bought some to help him out. I didn’t have very high
expectations for how the cookies would turn out. I figured that they could never
taste home made, or even begin to match what I make myself. I also was very
skeptical of the fact that the dough was supposed to make four dozen cookies.
“Yeah, right”, I thought, “probably four dozen cookies about the size of a
Here's a great article about a successful cookie dough fundraiser
for youth soccer fields on Bainbridge Island...
The most successful fundraising campaign was selling Cougar Mountain cookie dough,
Sachs said. Over four years, BIYSC soccer players raised more than $70,000
selling tubs of cookie dough...
Home Page | Online Store | Contact Us